16 October 2009

I have to do what?!

I've hit a snag in regards to recycling.

The center closest to my home that services individuals is requiring more than I can commit to. This recycling center insist that I separate white paper from colored paper from newspaper from cardboard from this from that. Everything needs to be separated.



I don't even have the space in my apartment to house 20 separate recycling containers. Also, I'd have to house this stuff for months at a time before its full enough to merit renting a zip car to drive over there to drop off.

Suggestions? I don't know what else to do. Honestly, I'm going to look at a few other recycling centers that aren't too far away. And then perhaps I will call my apartment management company after collecting signatures from the other tenants and insist that they provide us with a way to recycle!

No comments: