01 October 2009

About Granola Tendencies


A lot of the pictures on Granola Tendencies are found on the internet through google searches. All pictures are given credit beneath the photo itself. If you find that one of the pictures I've placed on my blog belongs to you and you would like me to take it down or list a more detailed credit, please let me know and I will promptly due so. If you find that there are no notations on a picture, it is safe to assume the picture belongs to me.

All links, blogs, and websites listed on my sidebar are places I frequent and enjoy. I was not asked or paid to endorse any of them. I just like them.

If I am asked to do a product review or endorse a company, I will let you know.

Any advice, tips, suggestions, or proclamations are my own opinions and beliefs. They should not substitute for your own subjective thinking and sound judgment. My word is my own gospel and should not be yours.

No comments: