01 December 2009

The Anti Green Movement





While looking for an image for an upcoming blog post where i had to type, "anti green" into the search field, I happened upon The Anti Green Movement. I don't know if this guy is serious or not. Or if he is just apathetic with a wonderful dark sense of humor but it did make me laugh out loud.

I hope he doesn't offend your sustainable sensibilities. One thing Mr. Officer taught me is that we can't take ourselves too serious. We have to laugh. We also need to consider the other perspective. There is a quote...

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."

I love that quote. Although I don't consider his website the opposing idea. I think its just funny. I mean, the death of the environment isn't funny but like I said, we can't take ourselves too serious.

Climate-Rising Tip #18 – Fly A Kite Through A Wind Farm

wind_farm_final

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not serious at all. Just trying to make some humor out of current events. Thanks for the post! :)

Sheena LaShay said...

I think your blog is hilarious!

Shelagh said...

That actually was hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

SLY and Shelagh, thanks a lot for reading, it means a lot...I think I'm putting more posts up soon! Stay tuned.